We're looking forward to welcoming our attendees and speakers at the 2nd Annual Claims Management Transformation Conference 2020.
Our priority is the safety of our participants, and there are always measures in place at our venues to safeguard your health and safety.
The safety and well-being of our customers and our people are of utmost importance, and we are following all travel and health advisories from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and all respective National Health Authorities.
Event Frontiers is also working with all event venues to implement precautionary measures and contingency plans for all events that we run.
These include extra hygiene measures including sanitization stations at reception and the widespread availability of anti-bacterial disinfectants throughout the course.
Our team is available for any questions and for further information.
Book with total confidence
As the COVID-19 situation is changing daily, we want you to feel totally confident about booking onto our courses.
- If Event Frontiers needs to reschedule the event, we will rollover your booking to the new dates
- If Event Frontiers is unable to run the event again in the next 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund
- If you are unable to participate at the event you will receive a 100% credit to be used at another Event Frontiers conference which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual attendance option
We are sensitive to the fact that some attendees may not wish to physically join events at this time, or that they may not be able to travel, which is why we are looking into providing a Virtual Attendance Experience, which will include:
- Networking Opportunities & Interactivity - you will be able to get in touch with fellow attendees & speakers, participate in the Q&A portions of presentations.
- Providing a live streaming service & distributing recordings of all presentations, complete with presentation slides to attendees